THE SUMMER SESSION IS SOLD OUT. PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR FALL SESSION DATES/REGISTRATION.
Summer Session Program Details
- Program consists of weekly meetings
- Dates: May 12, 19, June 2, 9, 16, 30, July 7, 14
- Time: 5-7pm on Wednesdays
- Open to students ages 12 through 15
- Parent or guardian is not required for this program
- We request a $35 program fee per teen to cover supplies
- What are shelters?
- Puppy mills
- Pet overpopulation
- Feral cats
- From surrender to adoption: the process of getting animals ready to go to their forever homes
- How is the HSTB maintained?
- How does the HSTB help the community?
- The importance of volunteers